Saturday 3 January 2009

Live Blogging the New Who Announcement

...come on, get on with it....RTD going on and on at the moment...zzzzz....hurry up....

Ah...a flashback sequence....oh I still love Peter Davison as Who...

David Tennant reckons it's the youngest Doctor...hmm...who's that then? Not David Morrissey then! Sadly.


hmmm...running down the Doctors now...zzzz...

OMG this means the new Doctor is going to be younger than me! Holy moley that's how you know you're getting older.

You know I really like Jon Pertwee's Doctor these days. I think he is a brilliant Doctor. I didn't like him as a kid but these days I do like the more sort of aggressive character of the 3rd Doctor. The Doctor as a fully paid up member of the establishment...

OMG the new Doctor is 26!!! Oh no I am getting old now....

Oh....I don't recognise his face....Matt Smith.

Who the hell is he?

No comments: