Friday 28 November 2008

Bragadoccio

Well (shines cuff with little finger in a sort of half-formed light fist, circa 1949 and then 1989, to indicate self-satisfaction): far be it from me to boast, but each and every time I have been to France I have found their prophylactics inadequate....

I guess I'm unusual.

Heh.

Still - it would be a dull old world if everyone was the same, eh? Heh. Tchoh. I guess it takes all sorts, eh? Cah. What must it be like to - . Heh, but I guess we'd better not - hey! Life's good, isn't it?

I mean, possession of a piece of anatomy of uncontrolled size, is clearly an indication of personality and worth! Obviously! And if that piece of anatomy happens to be the same one used to make babies...well! Who am I to...? Well yes I know that no-one cares about the size of my liver (until it bursts), or my brain (nowt in it anyway), or my lungs - the least said about my spleen the better - hah! - though now you come to mention it, I've been feeling a bit of a bump here recently - have a feel -ow! - do you think - no, I guess I'm being silly. Where was I? Oh yes - the size of my knob is unutterably important. What do you mean, what if a woman has a - well yes I'm straight, what did you think I was? - what if she has, you know, a long...you know...yes, what does that have to do with anything? No of course I haven't thought of it! Does anyone? Well anyway, no I haven't. Is that a problem? Oh, right. Is she? Does she? What, every time? No, I mean, if you're big enough does she feel that - every time? Blimey! Is that really - I mean, are you supposed to feel that when you - you know, if your woman - oh. Oh dear. Am I supposed to feel that? Really? Oh.

Oh.

Well.

Then I guess these prophylactics are ok then. About the right size sort of. After all.

Hey ho.

Anyway, I've heard about this cream. You rub it on, and then, after eight months, maybe, you -

3 comments:

Crushed said...

I find its not the length, its the width.
It cuts off circulation at the bottom.

There's no point buying extra large, they don't change the width, just the bloody length.
It's not the length I'm moaning about it's the bloody width.

My theory is, it has to do with where they're made....

Or am I stereotyping?

Bill Haydon said...

Well, CBI, I don't know. All I can say is that I think you're right. As I always say, never mind the quality, feel the width.

Bill Haydon said...

ps -and I do feel the width. *ouch*.

Which i believe is the point you're making.

But also my point is, that les prophylactiques des Francais ont pas longues: ils ont trop petit pour le knob de bloggeur britannique.