Thursday 10 April 2008

Back To Blog

Well, the conference is over, the new term is about to begin and so I'm available to blog again. TBH, the best thing about the conference was the heroic amount of booze I was able to consume, all for free. Well, I guess the quad biking was pretty cool too, although I wouldn't mind someone (preferably attractive and female though not necessarily young) to massage my thighs. I would like that anyway, but I need it a bit more this week. Applications via email please. Er.. where was I...Oh yes. A new, fascinating, well written contribution to the global hyper intelligent conversation we call the blogosphere. So. Here it is.








Uh...I'll get back to you later.

1 comment:

Colin Campbell said...

Sometimes the best blogging is best left unsaid. Are you ready now?

How about some cues

Gordon Brown is a fantastic political leader because...

Tony Blair should be deified because...

The English Cricket team will beat the Aussies next year because..